Summer’s over, folks! That means it’s time to break out the pumpkin spice lattes, marvel at the just-changing autumn leaves, prepare ourselves for sweater weather and Halloween costume shopping, and — why not? — adopt some new furry friends!
Yep, that’s right. Fall is a great time to adopt an animal from your local shelter or rescue group. Check out the following MUTTS comic strips to find out why!
Want to purchase a print to hang in your home or to give as a gift? From Sept. 22 through Sept. 24, all of our fall-themed comic strip prints are 20% off!
Here’s why you should spend this autumn with an adopted fur-friend:
1. They’re full of cute surprises. | Fetch
2. You can share your pumpkin treats with them. | Fetch
(It’s true! Small amounts of canned or cooked pumpkin actually offer health benefits for pups and kitties. But remember — unsweetened only! No sugar, please.)
3. Have some autumn tasks to get done? They can lend a helping paw! | Fetch
4. They’ll dance with you among the falling leaves. | Fetch
5. Need some sage advice? Animals have ample wisdom to share. | Fetch
6. They’ll teach you to live in the moment. | Fetch
7. They love autumn as much as you do! | Fetch
8. You can pick your own! | Fetch
Want to see more fall-inspired comic strips? Click here to browse the entire collection — and save 20% through Sept. 24!