Now available as a board book!
This award-winning bedtime story reminds us to cherish life's simplest pleasures. During a fun pajama party, three animal friends dance, play, and take time to give thanks before drifting off to sleep.
The book's simplicity, gentle rhythms, and easy patterns make it perfect for bedtime reading ... Youngsters who love their stuffed animals will particularly latch onto this, and parents who want to promote nocturnal tranquility (or those with their own fond memories of Pooh Bear) will appreciate this little gem as well." — BCCB, starred review
- 2016 NAIBA Picture Book of the Year
- A CCBC Children's Choices Book of 2016
- A Publishers Weekly Best Picture Book of 2015
- A Kirkus Reviews Best Children's Book of 2015
- A School Library Journal Best of 2015 Book
- A BCCB Best Children's Book of 2015