Charity & Donation
MUTTS proudly sponsors activities and fundraising efforts that benefit animal shelters, humane organizations, and rescue groups in the United States — and due to COVID-19, we have temporarily adjusted our donation guidelines to accommodate virtual events.
Donation requests that are fulfilled will come in the form of a signed MUTTS print (valued at $150). We support events hosted by 501(c)3 non-profit organizations (with valid Tax ID Numbers) that support the general well-being of animals.
Please submit your request at least 60 days in advance of your event, and please read all instructions below before applying.
Requirements / Instructions:
- Donated MUTTS prints may be used for in-person, virtual events, or online fundraising auctions. (Due to present COVID-19 conditions, virtual events or online auctions must be directly related to the nonprofit’s fundraising event and may not be used for other miscellaneous auctions on eBay, Facebook, etc. The auction must be listed on the nonprofit organization’s website, and the auction must be hosted by the nonprofit — not by a third-party venue.)
- Donations are limited to one event per organization in a calendar year.
- Recipients are expected to follow up with a donation tax receipt and event info within seven days after the event/auction.
- Please submit only one request for your event.
- Applications do not guarantee product donations. Although we’d like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the large number of requests we receive, MUTTS may not be able to donate to every request. MUTTS cannot donate to political or religious organizations, agility trials, dog sporting events, dog or cat shows, breed specific clubs, individuals, or for-profit organizations.
Applications may be printed here and mailed to the following address:
222 Park Avenue
Manalapan, NJ 07726
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON BEHALF OF ANIMALS!