Summer’s over, folks! That means it’s time to break out the pumpkin spice lattes, marvel at the changing autumn leaves, prepare ourselves for sweater weather, and — why not? — adopt some new furry friends!
Yep, that’s right. Fall is a great time to adopt an animal from your local shelter or rescue group. Check out the following MUTTS comic strips to find out why!
Here’s why you should spend this autumn with an adopted fur-friend:
1. They’re full of cute surprises.
2. You can share your (unsweetened) pumpkin treats with them.
3. Have some autumn tasks to get done? They can lend a helping paw!
5. Need some sage advice? Animals have ample wisdom to share.
7. They love autumn as much as you do!